Автор Тема: The foundation for FIFA‘s future has been put in place  (Прочитано 1495 раз)

wangyue36612

• Гость
The foundation for FIFA‘s future has been put in place
« : 03 Ноября 2022, 09:17:11 »
Version 2.0 isn’t all bad when it comes to gameplay. Playing against the computer in FUT 23 Coins some of the AI Events is good, with its longer matches and varying AI styles that contrast to the same Quick Counter/Possession tactics that dominate online. An Edit Mode would be nice so that we could see real club names and have their official badges and kits — I usually spend at least a third of my time with FIFA playing versus the AI.

Kicking and passing animations are more varied and smoother than any other update thus far. I’m constantly seeing new animations in every match I play, and when Player ID fully comes back I think we’ll see the smoothest FIFA 23/FIFA game to date.

The foundation for FIFA‘s future has been put in place. The base of the game and its fundamentals have been set, and I envision Konami enhancing parts of the game’s mechanics (collisions, movement, etc.) while slowly re-adding back FIFA 23 staples like Player ID and ball physics. Finding the perfect balance is something I imagine is hard nowadays in the sports video game genre. Gameplay patches are demanded by fans, and with the transparency that companies like EA show with FIFA‘s Pitch Notes, the fans want to see what was exactly changed to help them form their own opinions.

The ball is in Konami’s court as to what kind of game they want FIFA to evolve into. Will it be a mobile-based game with online play being cheapest FIFA 23 Coins the driver like it is in its current state, or will they get back to their roots with a more robust experience? Only time will tell.